Pottery workshop in Waldenburg / Saxony, founded by Paul Eydner (1878-1946). Lease and commercial management of the workshop by Alice Schmidt, née Eydner (1907-1995) in the post-war period until 1972. She was involved in some glaze and mold designs from the 1950/60s. Partial expropriation in 1972, 1975 sale to the stately art trade of the GDR. 1991 Closing of the workshop and re-establishment of the workshop by Peter Tauscher.